mandag 26. september 2011

Speaking of...

...flights! I've got mine booked, and I'm heading to Brazil for Christmas! Who'd 've thunk it?
Normally I'm very much set on staying home for the Christmas holidays - especially since I'm very seldom home as a student. This year however, pretty much my whole family will be just scattered all over the place, so when my mom and step-dad invited us to Rio to spend the holiday with them and his family, coming down from Seattle and Portland, I got in! Another unconventional holiday for me; but I'm sure it'll be exciting. I'll have to get to see the huge Christ the Redeemer statue, hopefully get to do some samba dancing, and definitely lie in the sun with some ice cold Coronas!
Love it!

Speaking of Christmas; has anyone started on gifts yet?

I got these gorgeous bags at Beyond Retro, and I'm thinking one is a potential gift, so I've kind of started (I just might end up keeping both of them though... ;) I've also started a couple of knitting project, hoping it'll finish in time..

Any wishes or tips? Please leave a message!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar