fredag 16. september 2011

Home - where your heart is



Well.. yes, home is where your heart is.. but my new home is pretty friggin awesome all by itself!! When I first came in to see how much bigger it was, compared to how the pictures make it out to be, I couldn't stop jumping up and down for joy!

My mom and mother ''in-law'' were a great help the first week here, from the drive over, to shopping and company.. We had a great time getting to know the city; walking around all day and even a roundtrip on the city guide-buss!


Better late than never, ey? I wanted to get everything together before unveiling, so it took some time, but here it is; our awesome apartment! Starting og with a lovely little front-yard above...

Livingroom
Livingroom
Livingroom
Livingroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Office / guestroom
Office / guestroom
Bedroom
Bedroom

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar