søndag 25. september 2011

Enjoy the flight!

This week, I really feel like school's taking off! We're already done with the first section of this term's course, we've gotten our semester-assignment and I need to work!! Right now I'm just taking a break, but I'm working on going through all my notes and putting them together, so I'll hopefully be able to sort out the mess both in black and white, and in my head! Time is starting to go by too quickly already...

The subjects I'm taking the this semester is a full 30 points, so I really need to stay on top of it from the get-go, I think. But it's still better than the system at my old school though, where you'd have all of the semester's content building up for two major exams; head to head. Now I'm glad I have a mid-term exam in November,
Wouldn't you just kill to have some Penelope skills??
as well as the assignment and an end-of-term exam in December before a final home- exam in January. It's a lot, compared to what I've been used to, but you definitely get the feeling of breaking it down more, which is good.

I'm also trying to land enough web-coding skills on the side, to hopefully launch my step-dad's website for his business for Christmas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar