torsdag 1. september 2011

Get your motor runnin'!

I am loving my 15min ride to school. I can relax, look around and start my note of the day. I found it makes bloging easier, when I note things along the course of the day...

Well today I had my first real lecture -great to finally get started! The lecture was good, and everything.. but for some reason, I had my mind set on finnishing at 4. Remembering I had a whole hour to go sucked harder than a Fish at Folsom. Especially when the only thing on my mind was food!

I'm in a pretty big class, but I've had some small-talk with a few nice classmates. Don't ask me their names... but they seem cool. They're also some of the round about 40-50% of the class who have studied at a uni before, so I'm sure we'll all find our "click's" soon enough. -I was considering going to a party tonight, put together by the student union.. As it's a huge event, it would suck to show up all alone though, and since none of the ones I've talked with were going, I put a stick in those weels and had a nice movie-couch night in stead with my hubby.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar