mandag 12. september 2011

Flees and tees

Still enjoying around 20 degrees of summer in Gothenburg! Today is quite whet, but still good temperatures!

Today, I should be dedicating the entire day for reading after taking almost all weekend off... Well, I got a good 4-5 hours in, so it's not the worst.

Saturday I didn't really do much..
Legg til bildetekst
we had a nice, lazy day followed by a movie in the evening based on real events - Tropa de Elite - about the corruption and drugwar in Rio de Janeiro. Absolutely recomendable and interesting, though gruesome.

Yesterday I went down to the big fleemarket in town for a little treasure-hunt!
I found a really nice, old yellow nighty, a polkadot spin-skirt and a few everyday tops, just because they cost me nothing upon the tha last hour of clear-out before closing-time.

The find of the day! Can't decide if it's a gift or keep.
I also got an old vinyl of the great whistler Roger Whittaker, some knickknacks and starters for christmaspresents, and last but not least a gorgeous 40/50 year old vanity mirror and brush!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar