mandag 3. oktober 2011

A last taste of summer

Best cinnamon rolls I've made so far!
It's just amazing to me we've hit October, and we still have a few summer-days left now and then! Not trying to rub it in anyones faces (well OK.. just a bit..), but it really does amaze me how we haven't really had real autumn- weather yet! We've actually had a smaller heat-wave this weekend, setting in at about 20*c at the highest.

Well, we managed to make the best out of -presumably- one of our last real summer-days yesterday: I spent the afternoon baking awesome cinnamon- and chocolate rolls, and we had sweet juice and rolls in the sun with my cousin; in town to visit old friends.

I've also had a bit of a shopping spree the past week (Yay!) I got really cheap new shoes at a store called Belle Shoes, which I think is a Chinese brand...


- I've seen rumors around the web of them not being of much quality.. but hopefully they'll at least last the season, and if they do they're the best 299sek I've ever spent on pretty wool- lined leather shoes!  

 ...oh, also got these cute old spools as well as a beautiful old wash-board at a retro-shop in the neighborhood. SO cute! Now all I need is a sewing- machine! ..and sewing- skills...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar