mandag 5. september 2011

Comatose

We've had a pretty lazy weekend! Yesterday we had such good weather though, so we couldn't stay in all day - I got some sun, and got a good start on the books. Hans also finally got his new surround-sound system installed, so we're living it up on the tech-front.

I wanted to look around for a small commode after school today, but after a fruitless quick spin by Myrorna, I think I'll push that 'till tomorrow, when I don't have school...  I only had a 3 hour lesson today, so I got to sleep in again today, and got in a bit of reading before school; which is good..

As for my schooldays though.. I'm starting to wonder if I'm really ever supposed to get into a regular rhythm of sleep. I've been good at getting to bed early the past year or so (even though that doesn't  always mean I'll get to sleep early...), but every term - every year - and basically on any course and program I've signed up for the last 4 -going on 5- years, lectures have been late in the day; never forcing me out of bed early enough! Yes yes... I should be able myself, as the will is there... But I'm not able! When I do get a few weeks of normalized rhythm, I feel better than ever, but then suddenly I go back into my morning coma...
At least I'm not alone..!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar