onsdag 31. august 2011

1st day of school!

So, I had my first day of school today, with introductions to the program, registration, a walk around our campus and met a few classmates.

There were a lot of swedish eyes around me; not really a course for internationals. I can't be sure, but I'll bet I'm the only non-sweed - at least from what I could hear. The class is in swedish though, so I didn't expect many either.

I'm able to understand and follow just fine - even with the dean talking with the tongue of a latina hopped up on E!! - Which I guess is a good start, as the swedish girl next to me were lost halfway through. But it'll take a little time for conversations to flow I think; especially adjusting my own language, which still switches almost from one sentence to another. I sound funny...

It's exciting and a little weird trying to get started somewhere, whithout knowing a single person, but I'm sure it'll pick up once parties and classes start up for realz!

Peace out


My campus building!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar