mandag 31. oktober 2011

YIKES!

Alright, back in business!! I'm absolutely horrified that I didn't get anything done while I was at home, but I did get quite a lot done last week, with a 5 hour long session with the girls -delegating, discussing and doing some heavy preparatory Q&A's, as well as meting the project-group of planning executing a presentation.. Unfortunately not enough though...
- The first exam is closing in like a wall of YIKES! I can't wait for the 4th of Nov. -being done with this subject (that is if all goes well!). It's a good thing I've got my girls -don't know if I'd get there without! So bear with me on the low activity here.. all will be better after Friday!! - Can't wait for my Amanda, Gudrun and Stina to come over for the annual x-mas prep -weekend! ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lykke til med eksamen!! Gleder meg skikkelig til å besøke deg:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Åh, takk! Det va bedre enn forventa, så krysse fingrane at d gjekk bra! -Nå e d endeligt jentehelg! Glede meg ihel! :D

    SvarSlett