søndag 23. oktober 2011

Yup! I had a busy week...

Right.. I haven't been updating much, but I've been busy, and on the go since I got home..
I got to Stavanger on Wednesday morning and had a few hours to kill before getting on the boat home, so I went to a lecture on psychiatric disorder (which would've been very interesting if I could follow better), but after a long night on the train - getting only about 3 hours of shut-eye, that was a challenge to say the least! - From the boat, I went straight to the hairdresser before visiting grandma's. Since then, I've been back and forth between my friends, Ann Iren's and some auntie-time, and family rounds.

Yesterday, Kennet and I were at my dad's house for loads of food and too much energy! I mean, those little trolls are just so energetic and restless, it's both
Trying to hold plastic toy-containers as quadruple eyes
-not as easy as you would think!!
exhausting and hilarious! And they always love being photographed, so we had an unreal session filming them having trouble lining up for pictures -just cracking up (workout of the week)!



I also collected some really nice yarn as my step-mom won't be knitting as much and was clearing out the stockpile. So I got some good merino wool for baby-something knit project for Ann Iren's doll-face girly.

Tonight we'll be at grandma's again, and tomorrow her and I are browsing the shops - hoping to get some ideas for X-mas!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar