torsdag 13. oktober 2011

Let the shopping begin!

Gift in process, so I won't quite reveal it! 
I figure it's about time to think about Christmas- presents and projects!! I've started a couple of knitting-projects, as well as collecting some may-be-gifts / may-be-mine shopping finds.. And this weekend, I made a few potential gift boxes. for easy wrapping - on with the workshop!

But I've only just begun! ...and I need tips and hints both from everyone, if I'm going to finish early enough to get it all home before I leave for Brazil!

I'll be posting my own wishlist here in a while (still having trouble remembering what I've thought of earlier...) - perhaps you'll get some inspiration from that!

I've had one suggestion from my Amanda for these braided head-bands, which I might do a couple of.









So, I'd love to hear some more wishes and wish-lists, so the shopping can really begin!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar